Halo Rpg,Chapter 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The coveanant have just been discovered and are hostile.The UNSC retaliate but they are weak from the ongoing war with the rebels in the outer colonies.Worst of all the greatest enemy is waiting in the dark to be awoken.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan Program's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Foot soldier
Foot soldier
Atreyuvision

Spartan Program's Empty
PostSubject: Spartan Program's   Spartan Program's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:36 am

There are three different Spartan programs, I suggest making people who want Spartan characters look at this.

SPARTAN-I

It was created to test the effects of genetic enhancements given to volunteers that were part of the armed forces; this program is the least deadly and has the highest survival rate since there is nothing major or inhumane done to the body. These Spartans do not wear the same armor as other Spartans, so they could hardly be considered Spartans, more like Super Marines. While they are not quite as physically capable as the other Spartans, they still remain Human. The most notable Spartan-I is SGT. Johnson.

SPARTAN-II

The SPARTAN-II was the follow up to the original program. The SPARTAN-II program incorporated technology along with genetic enhancements to create even better soldiers. The most famous SPARTAN-II is the John-117, the Master Chief. The majority of the SPARTAN-II's die off during the program due to the extremely low survival rate, being no higher than twenty percent. Eventually this program was shut down due to it's inhumanity and insane economic costs.

SPARTAN-III

The SPARTAN-III program is the latest Spartan training program. SPARTAN-IIIs are not as powerful as SPARTAN-IIs in terms of strength, speed, etc. Rather, this program focuses on quantity, survival rate, and economic efficiency.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
The precursor
The precursor
Nighthawk

Spartan Program's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Program's   Spartan Program's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:13 am

yes we are doing that through chpaters the Spartan I program is over but you can make characters that were part of that program and the spartan II program has just started Spartan III starts in chapter 4
Back to top Go down
https://thehalorpg.forumotion.com

Spartan Program's
Page 1 of 1