Halo Rpg,Chapter 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The coveanant have just been discovered and are hostile.The UNSC retaliate but they are weak from the ongoing war with the rebels in the outer colonies.Worst of all the greatest enemy is waiting in the dark to be awoken.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Counsel Chamber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nighthawk
The precursor
The precursor
Nighthawk

The Counsel Chamber Empty
PostSubject: The Counsel Chamber   The Counsel Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:42 pm

"We have encountered a infidel race and they impede are plans of the great journey, we will burn all of there planets until there surface is but glass nothing most stop the journey" said the prophet to his Counsel filled with elites prophets and the brute chieftain of course they were all cheering for the Hiearchs and their plan

"Go now Arbitor and take your fleet to the moon of the planet they call harvest we sense great forunner technology on it"
he said pointing to the door.

"surely you do not think that this Arbitor can do better than my brutes high prophet of truth" Said the Brute cheiftain

"You question my judgement Rukit Chieftain of the brutes"
replied Truth

"no sire i was wondering why not us is all why are they any better?" the brute cheiftain said

"Fine you go with him then and prove your worth"
Back to top Go down
https://thehalorpg.forumotion.com
anttz111
Lord/Prophet
Lord/Prophet

PostSubject: Re: The Counsel Chamber   The Counsel Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Regret looked at Truth and then back to the Brutes as they left.. "hmm." he siad simply and watched thinking harshly of thigs that were happening.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
The precursor
The precursor
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: The Counsel Chamber   The Counsel Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:04 pm

"Actual you brutes will go and scout ahead first kill any ships with in 2 par secs of that moon and wait for the arbitor"said truth
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Foot soldier
Foot soldier
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Counsel Chamber   The Counsel Chamber Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 am

The Arbitor entered the counsel chambers, moving towards the middle of the room. He knelt down to one knee as a sign of respect to the Prophets, then rose back to his feet and looked up to them, making eye contact..."You wished to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
The precursor
The precursor
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: The Counsel Chamber   The Counsel Chamber Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 am

"Arbitor you are to wait here until the brutes arrive at the moon of harvest then you go"said truth

"that moon has many forrunner artifacts we need"Truth said pointing towards a hlogram map of it
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Foot soldier
Foot soldier
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Counsel Chamber   The Counsel Chamber Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 am

The Arbitor squinted his eyes in annoyance, he did not like the idea of the Brute's being the main attack force..."Is there not some way that I may go first and bring my men? Allow the Brute's to be our back up..." He said in his deep alien voice.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
The precursor
The precursor
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: The Counsel Chamber   The Counsel Chamber Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 am

"Why arbitor do you question my judgement the brutes are a mere scout force only when they arrive will you lead the main force have i not made this clear" said truth angered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Counsel Chamber   The Counsel Chamber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Counsel Chamber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Rpg,Chapter 1 :: The Battlefeild :: High charity-
Jump to: